Policies & Booking
*Pet Parents are informed of estimated appointment completion upon scheduling and drop off; also given a 20-30 minute text message or phone call prior to spa groom completion. We ask pet parents to Please pick your fur baby up within 45 minutes of spa groom completion (4pm/5pm appointments must be picked up by close of business-6pm) and drop off no more than 20 minutes before appointment time being that we are cage free and accept all breeds.
We ask that you provide your credit card info. to hold your fur baby’s appointment because we groom by appointment only to keep our spa like environment.
(Your credit card is on hold. Spa groom is not Prepaid. Card on file will be charged 40% if booking policies aren’t met. Services are paid after the spa groom)
CURRENT BORDETELLA AND RABIES Vaccinations’ Proof must be provided upon appointment arrival. Please wait 48 hours after vaccines are given to book a spa groom. WE DO NOT TAKE FUR BABIES WHO’S HAD SAME DAY VACCINES.
WE DO NOT DEMAT FUR BABIES ON SATURDAYS nor shave down fur babies on Saturday! THIS IS BECAUSE SATURDAY IS THE BUSIEST DAY AND GROOMERS NEED TO STAY ON SCHEDULE SO PET PARENTS CAN ENJOY THEIR FUR BABIES AFTER THEIR GROOM.
Policies & Booking
FLEA AND TICK SHAMPOO IS NOT FOR FLEA INFESTED FUR BABIES. WE DO NOT DO FLEA DIPS. THEREFORE, WE DO NOT GROOM FLEA INFESTED FUR BABIES.
Dematting is an additional charge of $10/ area (per leg/ ears/ paws/face/every 10 mins on body) (Dematting is to the discretion of the groomer. We have the right to refuse severely matted fur babies and not done on Saturday.
You will be charged 40% of services for the following reasons being that we book one fur baby per appointment slot:
- Cancellation less than 12 hours for ANY REASON
- No Show
- Arrival more than 15 minutes after scheduled appointment time (we will not take fur babies after 15 min. Grace period-NO EXCEPTIONS) THIS PUTS THE GROOMERS BEHIND SCHEDULE FOR OTHER APPOINTMENTS OF THE DAY.
- Request to demat Matted fur baby booked on Saturday. No shave downs on Saturday. *Being that it’s our busiest day, and will push other scheduled appointments behind for the day.
- (Rabies & Bordetella) -Vaccines given the same Day or received less than 48 hours of spa groom appointment /No Vaccines/ Past due Vaccines
- AGGRESSIVE FUR BABIES- OUR SAFETY AND YOUR FUR BABY’S SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US! We do not use muzzles.
- FLEA INFESTED FUR BABIES- We are are a flea free zone! Besides who wants their fur baby to leave their spa groom appointment with fleas?
- Puppies needing dematting under 6 months. We will not demat nor cut a matted fur baby under 6 months